Lord, what word do you have for me today?
“Take up the whole Armor of God!"
Armor of God:
Showed them the love of God. Jesus came to save, not destroy - "Eternal Life". We are sent by Jesus to live for Him in all we do.
- Belt of Truth
- Breastplate of Righteousness
- Shoes for your Feet - having put on the Readiness given by the Gospel of Peace
- Shield of Faith
- Helmet of Salvation
- Sword of the Spirit
AS GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE
Cloth yourselves with...
- bear with each other
- forgive whatever grievances...as the Lord forgives you
- put on love
- let peace of Christ rule in your hearts
- be thankful
- let word of Christ dwell in you richly
- teach/admonish with wisdom
- SING psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs - with gratitude in your hearts TO GOD
- and whatever you do, in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God THROUGH HIM.
- that God will raise up people to pray for Carl Myhre and provide his funding for him, as he needs to raise his own support.
- that God would speak through Carl so that his words and actions would be a blessing to the people of Vietnam.
- that God would be with him during the time of school work, moving, and adjusting.
St. Paul Says In...
- Romans 15:31, "Pray...that my service for Jerusalem may be acceptable to the saints."
- Ephesians 6:19, "Pray...also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel."
- Colossians 4:4, "Pray...that I may make it clear, which is how I ought to speak."
- Romans 15:31, "Pray...that I may be delivered from the unbelievers in Judea."
- Collossians 4:3, "At the same time, pray also for us, that God may open to us a door for the word, to declare the mystery of Christ, on account of which I am in prison."
- 2 Thessalonians 3:1, "Finally, brothers, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may speed ahead and be honored, as happen among you."