Lord, what word do you have for me today?
“Blessed are the poor in spirit."
Where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.
Come to God fully helpless, depending on Him for all your needs (like a child).
God loves all His children, in Him we receive the greatest mercy and grace of forgiveness of sins. We are all beggers and deserve nothing.
AS GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE
Cloth yourselves with...
- bear with each other
- forgive whatever grievances...as the Lord forgives you
- put on love
- let peace of Christ rule in your hearts
- be thankful
- let word of Christ dwell in you richly
- teach/admonish with wisdom
- SING psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs - with gratitude in your hearts TO GOD
- and whatever you do, in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God THROUGH HIM.
- that God will raise up people to pray for Carl Myhre and provide his funding for him, as he needs to raise his own support.
- that God would speak through Carl so that his words and actions would be a blessing to the people of Vietnam.
- that God would be with him during the time of school work, moving, and adjusting.
St. Paul Says In...
- Romans 15:31, "Pray...that my service for Jerusalem may be acceptable to the saints."
- Ephesians 6:19, "Pray...also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel."
- Colossians 4:4, "Pray...that I may make it clear, which is how I ought to speak."
- Romans 15:31, "Pray...that I may be delivered from the unbelievers in Judea."
- Collossians 4:3, "At the same time, pray also for us, that God may open to us a door for the word, to declare the mystery of Christ, on account of which I am in prison."
- 2 Thessalonians 3:1, "Finally, brothers, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may speed ahead and be honored, as happen among you."